Swan Energy is looking for a confident, enthusiastic graduate to join our team as a Carbon and Energy Analyst.
We help our clients to manage their mandatory and voluntary energy efficiency and carbon reporting obligations. The newly appointed Carbon and Energy Analyst will assist the team in delivering consultancy services to Swan Energy's clients. They will bring fresh ideas and be eager and prepared to take on a range of responsibilities across the company from day one.
We're looking for candidates to demonstrate a broad range of capabilities, including:
- Proven analytical skills paired with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good research skills and an ability to produce well-presented reports and confident presentations in front of an audience.
- A professional approach to customer service is essential as we consult for high profile clients across the public & private sectors
- Ability to produce well-presented reports and deliver confident presentations.
- Awareness of knowledge limitation but with the ability to complete tasks independently and show initiative
- Flexibility and willingness to travel within the UK. A full UK driving license is essential
- An interest in mitigating climate change through energy reduction/efficiency schemes
Our focus at Swan Energy is helping clients to achieve compliance with carbon reporting and energy efficiency schemes, so we hope you share our passion for combating global climate change.
About Swan Energy Limited
Swan Energy was established in 1998 and provides professional carbon and energy management services associated with the responsible use of depleting energy sources and combatting global climate change.
We provide consultancy services for organisations that need to comply with the EU Emissions Trading Systems (EUTS), Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) or Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR). We also assist organisations that choose to report their emission on a voluntary basis through schemes such as ISO 50001 and carbon footprinting services.
Applying for the job:
The closing date for applications by Monday 7th October, 2019.
If you are interested in joining the team, please apply in writing (CV and Cover letter) to:
Swan Energy Limited
Cygnus House, 3 Ned Lane, Slaithwaite, Huddersfield, HD7 5HQ