Due to continued business growth, Swan Energy is looking to recruit both a Senior and Junior Carbon and Energy Analyst to assist us in delivering services to our clients, in a commercially aware way, to help manage mandatory and voluntary carbon reporting and compliance obligations.
Swan Energy is a small company with big ambition, and we are looking for confident and enthusiastic people to join our team, bring fresh ideas and be prepared to take on a broad range of responsibilities across the company from day one.
Our offices are based in Slaithwaite, flexible working arrangements are available.
Desired skills and experience
Both roles will require the candidate to demonstrate a broad range of capabilities including:
- Proven analytical skills paired with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- A professional approach to customer service is essential as we consult for high profile clients across the public and private sectors.
- Good research skills and an ability to produce well-presented reports and confident presentations in front of an audience.
- Awareness of knowledge limitations but with the ability to use initiative to complete tasks independently.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel within the UK (A full UK driving licence is essential).
- An interest in mitigating climate change through energy reduction and energy efficiency schemes
- For the senior role, experience working within Carbon Reporting roles i.e. EU ETS, UK ETS, Carbon Footprinting.
How to apply
Please send your C.V. and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org