If you buy or manage your organisation’s energy, carbon or water, will you be attending the MEUC’s one-day conferece and exhibition which is being held in London and Leeds in October?
The two one-day events will be held on Thursday 3rd October at The Guoman, Tower Bridge in London and on Tuesday 15th October at The Royal Armouries in Leeds and the theme this year is “Improving your future energy and water strategy.”
As a MEUC member, Swan Energy will be at both conferences and also exhibiting at the Leeds one. Click here to see where you can find us on Stand 25.
Over course of the day, presentations and panel sessions will cover:
- Our Energy Future – keeping your strategy up-to-date
- Energy – Services and Contracting
- Energy – Demand Side Flexibility
- Energy – Towards Zero Carbon
- Energy/Water – Metering Ownership of data, access, controls, convergence
- Water – Making the Water Market work for you