On Thursday 27th September, ESTA’s Independent Energy Consultants’ Group (IECg) is organising an event, which is being hosted by ENGIE at thestudio, Riverside West, Whitehall Road, Leeds LS1 4AW. The theme of the event is “Changing Times”.
Our Managing Director, Andrew Park, is Vice-Chair of IECg and as such will be chairing the morning session of this one day event which will bring together energy management professionals, business energy consumers and local experts to discuss new policies and key efficiency and emissions objectives in the light of changing UK legislation.
Topics will include the impact of BREXIT on UK Energy Policy; EU ETS: Where Next?; ESOS (and ISO50001) and Streamlined Energy Carbon Reporting (SECR).
Representatives from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, the Energy Intensive Users Group, the Environment Agency, end users and others will be speaking and participating in the programme.
We've got a great programme of speakers to look forward to and thse include:
- Matt Dracup, Energy Services Director, Business Energy & Services, Engie UK & Ireland
- Louis Redshaw. Managing Director, Redshaw Advisors
- Jeremy Nicholson, Director, Energy Intensive Users' Group
- Mike Denbigh, Senior Advisor - Environment and Business, Environment Agency
- James Brittain, Managing Director, Discovery Mill
- Ian Gibbs, Associate, Swan Energy
- Gary Shanahan, Head of Business and Industry Energy Efficiency, Tax and Reporting, Department for BEIS
- Eddie Proffitt, Technical Director, MEUC
To register for your FREE place, click here.