The latest quarterly Energy Briefing for January 2021 is now available from Swan Energy. Register now to receive a free copy in your inbox.
In this edition:
- IEA reports that global energy demand is set to grow at the slowest rate since 1930s.
- EU to introduce battery recycling legislation.
- UK introduces UK Emissions Trading Scheme.
- Joe Biden brings in a different approach to US Energy Policy
- Environment Agency report water companies recorded worst pollution record since 2011
- EU ETS Allowance price reaches all-time high