The latest quarterly Energy Briefing for April 2021 is now available from Swan Energy. Register now to receive a free copy in your inbox.
In this edition:
- Global energy-related carbon emissions have rebounded above pre-pandemic levels
- Biden Administration cancels Keystone XL pipeline project
- BEIS to launch review into energy supplier’s renewable energy tariff advertising
- Village in the North East becomes the first place to test hydrogen blended into natural gas supplies
- Pubs could be forced onto higher energy tariffs by struggling energy companies