In this edition:
- First Utility to rebrand as Shell Energy and aims to become largest power company by 2030s.
- UK announces ambition to generate a third of electricity from wind by 2030.
- UK government announce ban on gas fired boilers in new homes from 2025.
- Coal demand projected to collapse in EU within next three years.
- UK emissions fall for 6th consecutive year, the longest sustained period of decline on record.
And our valuable forecasts.Click here to view this Energy Briefing or download the PDF.