Swan is a small company with big ambition and right now we're on the lookout for a confident and enthusiastic graduate to join our team as a Carbon and Energy Analyst.
Purpose of the role
The Carbon and Energy Analyst will assist Swan Energy Ltd to deliver services to our clients in a commercially aware way to help them to manage their mandatory and voluntary energy efficient and carbon reporting obligations. They will bring fresh ideas and be prepared to take on a broad range of responsibilities across the company from day one.
Desired skills and experience:
The role of the Carbon and Energy Analyst will require the candidates to demonstrate a broad range of capabilities, including:
- Proven analytical skills paired with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- A professional approach to customer service is essential as we consult for high profile clients across the public and private sectors.
- Good research skills and an ability to use initiative to complete tasks independently.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel within the UK. A full UK driving license is essential.
- An interest in mitigating climate change through energy reduction and energy efficiency schemes.
About Swan Energy Limited
Swan Energy was established in 1998 and provides professional carbon and energy management services associated with the responsible use of depleting energy sources and combatting global climate change.
We provide consultancy services for organisations that need to comply with the EU Emissions Trading Systems (EUTS) - Installation and Aviation, Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) or with the Carbon Reduction commitment (CRC). We also assist organisation that choose to report their emission on a voluntary basis through schemes such as ISO 50001 and carbon footprinting services.
Applying for the role
If you are interested in joining the team, please send applications in writing (CV and accompanying letter) to:
Swan Energy Limited
3 Ned Lane