Swan Energy is looking for a confident, enthusiastic graduate to join our team as a Carbon and Energy Analyst. A competitive salary is on offer.
We help our clients to manage their mandatory and voluntary energy efficiency and carbon reporting obligations. The newly appointed Carbon & Energy Analyst will assist the team in delivering consultancy services to Swan Energy's clients. They will bring fresh ideas and be eager and prepared to taking on a range of responsibilities across the company from day one.
We're looking for a range of skills and experience from applicants for the Carbon and Energy Analyst role, including:
- Proven analytical skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Given our high profile clients, it's essential that applicants have a professional approach to customer service.
- Good research skills
- Ability to produce well-presented reports and deliver confident presentations.
- Ability to complete tasks independently and show initiative
- Flexibility and willingness to travel within the UK. A full UK driving license is essential
- Interest in mitigating climate change through energy reduction/efficiency schemes
About Swan Energy Limited
Swan Energy was established in 1998 and provides professional carbon and energy management services associated with the responsible use of depleting energy sources and combatting global climate change.
We provide consultancy services for organisations that need to comply with the EU Emissions Trading Systems (EUTS) - Installation and Aviation, Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) or with the Carbon Reduction commitment (CRC). We also assist organisation that choose to report their emission on a voluntary basis through schemes such as ISO 50001 and carbon footprinting services.
Applying for the role
If you are interested in joining the team, please send applications in writing (CV and accompanying letter) to:
Swan Energy Limited
3 Ned Lane